Parco della Chiusa
Eremo di Tizzano
The Eremo di Tizzano stands in front of the Colle della Guardia about 4 km from the heart of Casalecchio di Reno. Erected by the Camaldolese Monks between 1655 and 1741, the church is dedicated to S. Benedetto.
The passion for mechanics and engines led Bruno Nigelli to set up a private collection of great value. More than 300 motorcycles are on display at the Nifo Company in San Martino in Casola (Monte San Pietro).
The Piccola Cassia route retraces the Apennine stretch that the Romans used to follow in order to reach the Po Valley from Pistoia.
Sentiero dei Bregoli
The Sentiero dei Bregoli route connects Casalecchio di Reno to the Sanctuary of the Beata Vergine of S. Luca in Bologna.
Via degli Dei
A thousand-year old path connects Bologna to Florence: it is known as "Via degli Dei".